Gas Safe Register is the official gas registration body for the United Kingdom appointed by the relevant Health and Safety Authority for each area. By law all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register. Gas Safe Register replaced CORGI as the gas registration body.
Trade Qualifications & Accreditations
NICEIC is the UK’s leading voluntary regulatory body for the electrical contracting industry. It has been assessing the electrical competence of electricians for over fifty years and currently maintains a roll of over 26,000 registered contractors.
TKM are accredited by Constructionline. For suppliers to the construction industry, Constructionline means that you no longer need to repeatedly fill in standard pre-qualification forms for every construction tender. What's more, with 8,000 buyers already using the Constructionline database to source contractors and consultants
TKM are Green Deal accredited installers and are certified to install :
- Cylinder thermostats
- Fan-assisted replacement storage heaters
- Gas-fired condensing boilers
- Heating controls (for wet central heating system and warm air system)
- Hot water controls (including timers and temperature control)
- Lighting systems, fittings and controls (including rooflights, lamps and luminaires)